Please be informed that Government has Levied entry tax on all items irrespective of Amount ( Earlier Waiver of Entry Tax Was up to 5000) are not accompanied vat 65 of c/ee with the shipments.
Please follow the below said procedure to send the parcel to Jammu sectors.
• All commercial shipments must have complete invoice with Form Vat-65. There is no value category are applicable for the same. Invoice must have VAT-TIN no of the consignor or consignee both side.
• In case of the consignor do not have the Vat TIN no, then must be paid the entry tax according to the invoice value at Jammu itself.
• All noncommercial or personal shipments are liable to pay the entry tax according to the invoice value.
• The entry tax will be calculate according to the contents category by 5% to 14.5% as applicable.
• All noncommercial or personal shipments must have attached proper invoice/declaration with the shipments.
• The declaration must be clear the contents / quantity / approximate value and purpose.
• Strictly stop booking of any non dox shipments without proper paper work .