Please be informed that due to 6TH and 7th Phase Assembly poll in Uttar Pradesh service in below mentioned locations will be affected on 4th March and 8th March 2017.
Phase 6: 49 Constituencies; 7 Districts; Voting on March 04
Phase 7: 40 constituencies; 7 districts; voting date March 08
All are requested to keep the Business associates and the clients posted on the same.
Please be informed that due to the state-wide Chakka Jam called in Maharashtra by the Transporters. Autorickshaws, Trucks, Buses, Tempo operators and RTO agents entire Maharashtra in protest against the recent hikes in transport fees effected by the government except Mumbai will be affected today.
Kindly keep the business associates and clients posted on the same.
We on behalf of the company sincerely thank you very much for your support given to the Management of the company and improvements done by the company.
It is only you who made the way to improve things within the company by extending your full support on the decisions taken by the management of the company for its betterment.
We are pleased to inform you all that 1st time in the history of Ondot we have got our own 2(Two) lease VHP 23 TON both side in RAILWAY in which Ondot can send the load directly.
Trains in which we have got the lease routings are:
? Andaman Express (Jammu to till Chennai)
? Madurai Sampakkranti (NZM to Madurai)
In this lease we can carry our loads of Bhopal/Nagpur/ Vijaywada / Chennai from Delhi vice versa.
Hence you all are advised to start booking of loads for the above said sectors and get the best service
Please be informed that Srinagar is under CURFEW since long and will continue till the situation comes under control. Load connection and Delivery at Srinagar is badly affected.
Hence all are requested to avoid the booking to the said location till the situation comes under control.
Note : All are requested to Circulate the message to Branches / Business Associates / Clients / offices under your supervision
Please be informed that Government has Levied entry tax on all items irrespective of Amount ( Earlier Waiver of Entry Tax Was up to 5000) are not accompanied vat 65 of c/ee with the shipments.
Please follow the below said procedure to send the parcel to Jammu sectors.
• All commercial shipments must have complete invoice with Form Vat-65. There is no value category are applicable for the same. Invoice must have VAT-TIN no of the consignor or consignee both side.
• In case of the consignor do not have the Vat TIN no, then must be paid the entry tax according to the invoice value at Jammu itself.
• All noncommercial or personal shipments are liable to pay the entry tax according to the invoice value.
• The entry tax will be calculate according to the contents category by 5% to 14.5% as applicable.
• All noncommercial or personal shipments must have attached proper invoice/declaration with the shipments.
• The declaration must be clear the contents / quantity / approximate value and purpose.
• Strictly stop booking of any non dox shipments without proper paper work .